Nitro cold brew coffee is the perfect drink for summer! It's refreshing, flavorful, and easy to make. In this blog post, we will share a recipe for nitro cold brew coffee that you can make at home. We'll also discuss the benefits of drinking nitro cold brew coffee and how to make it taste even better. So if you're looking for a new drink to enjoy during the summer months, be sure to give nitro cold brew coffee a try!
Cold brew coffee has become increasingly popular in recent years, and nitro cold brew is a variation that takes things to the next level. It can be enjoyed on its own or used as a base for drinks such as iced lattes or frappuccinos.
For many people, coffee is the first thing they drink in the morning. But for some, coffee on an empty stomach can cause indigestion and other stomach problems. There are a few reasons why this might be the case. First, coffee is acidic, and when consumed on an empty stomach, it can irritate the stomach lining. Second, coffee stimulates gastric acid production, which can also lead to indigestion.
In nitro cold brew, coffee is infused with nitrogen gas, which gives it a creamy, smooth texture and a slightly sweet flavor. Nitrogen is also less acidic than oxygen, so nitro cold brew coffee is also less acidic than regular coffee. This makes it easier on your stomach, and some people find that it is easier to drink nitro cold brew coffee first thing in the morning.
If you're looking for a delicious and refreshing way to start your day, nitro cold brew coffee may be worth trying.
Here's our recipe for nitro cold brew coffee:
- Cold brew concentrate (we like this one)
- Nitrogen gas (you can find this at your local homebrew store)
- A keg or growler (for serving)
- A nitro tap (optional but makes things easier)
- you'll need to mix together cold brew concentrate and nitrogen gas. The exact proportions will vary depending on the concentrate brand, so be sure to read the instructions carefully.
- Pour mixture into your keg or growler.
- If using a keg, attach the nitro tap and let the mixture carbonate for 24 hours. If using a growler, screw on the lid tightly and shake vigorously for a few minutes. Then, refrigerate overnight.
- Serve over ice and enjoy! You can also add milk or sugar to taste the refreshing ice coffee.
We hope you enjoy this recipe for nitro cold brew coffee! If you try it, be sure to let us know how you like it. We think this recipe is the perfect way to enjoy cold brew coffee. The nitro gives it a smooth and creamy texture, without needing any milk or sugar. And, the best part is that it's super easy to make at home!
If you haven't tried nitro cold brew coffee before, we highly recommend giving it a try. We think you'll love it! Let us know what you think. Thanks for reading!