Sharp, clear, reduced forms, elegance, compact design and the clear focus on a unique coffee result are the aspects that set the new A1 from JURA apart.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Lowest Price Guarantee
The slimline one-cup machine offers everything that the heart of the coffee purist could desire. It prepares coffee of a quality that otherwise only the best professional baristas would be able to achieve, and thanks to the highly innovative Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) also produces ristretto and espresso to the same standard.
- The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.©) ensures the optimum extraction time by pulsing the hot water through the ground coffee at the optimum frequency for the amount of water for a short coffee, such as a ristretto or espresso. This unique innovation allows the flavours to fully unfold and thereby delivers a superior espresso.
- Swiss engineering and design with a stainless steel thermoblock heater and 37-ounce reservoir
- AromaG3 grinder now twice as fast for fully preserved aroma
- The bean hopper has a four-ounce capacity and powerful pump rated to produce 15 bars of pressure
- Energy efficient design that uses just 1450 watts of power
Jura is known for its patented technologies such as the Pulse Extraction Process (PEP) and Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (IPBAS) that have revolutionized specialty coffee brewing. The Jura A1 includes both features. IPBAS is a pre-brew process that develops maximum flavor from all blend and roast coffees and PEP optimizes extraction time, forcing hot water through ground coffee in short intervals. Choose from eight different intensity levels to ensure each cup of espresso and ristretto is brewed to perfection.
Jura engineers perfected the cutting angle in the grinding cone, significantly increasing the efficiency of their newest machine. The Jura A1 is twice as fast—cutting grinding time in half—while maintaining the fullness and aroma of the brew. This advance means you get to enjoy the perfect cup of coffee without the wait.
It’s possible to brew specialty coffee in three different cup sizes and two coffee strengths at the touch of a button thanks to a minimized operating panel with programmable options. The Jura A1 also features an automatic energy-saving mode and programmable switch off time; all you have to do is grab your coffee and go.
The Jura A1 proves that it’s not the size of the machine that matters. The compact one-cup design brews specialty coffee with the same precision as larger machines. Jura calls it the ideal machine for “coffee purists” and promises even novices can brew espresso and ristretto that tastes as great as the specialty coffees made by their favorite baristas.
|Thermoblock heating system||1|
|Filter cartridge||Clearyl blue|
|Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.©)||Y|
|2 Year Limited|