Enjoying chilled coffee is a cinch with this all-in-one device, which includes everything but the beans themselves. Simply load the fine mesh basket with ground coffee, add an appropriate dose of cool water, and store in the refrigerator for several hours. The filter is easily removed for cleaning and the vessel itself can be used for both storage and service. The Mizudashi was made to do what others, like the French press, were manipulated for: using cold water to brew sweet, syrupy coffee.
- Made in Japan with Hario's famously tough glass and some plastic components
- Available in two sizes: 600 ml and 1000 ml
- Requires no extra parts or accessories
- Height: 8 in (small), 11.5 in (large)
- Recommended starting parameters for large Mizudashi: 80 g medium-ground coffee and 1000 ml cold water brewed for 18 hours in a refrigerator
- Also suitable for preparing hot coffee or tea