The Hario V60 has become one of the most popular manual coffee brewers available, going from odd design, to specialty coffee mainstream in a short time. Whether you're a manual coffee brewing beginner, home-brewing coffee aficionado, or barista, the V60 is sure to cross your path at some point. What exactly makes the V60 so appealing? For starters, the V60 can brew an amazing cup of coffee. This is due to the unique design of the V60 which allows coffee to escape through both the sides of the brewer and the bottom. This helps create a nice even coffee brew. In addition, the V60 is simple and easy to clean up.
- Perfect for brewing fresh coffee in 3-4 minutes for yourself or for some friends.
- Takes the V60 Size 02 white paper filters or the V60 Size 02 brown paper filters (can be added from options above).
- Pour-over brewing allows you to brew the coffee directly into a server or cup.
- Unique design leads to a uniform brew.
- Manual brewing allows you, the user, to control brewing time and temperature.